We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preservation is the best way to store vegetables for a long time. Salads for the winter of cucumbers, zucchini and tomatoes are one of the many options for harvesting. The preparation of such a vegetable composition does not require significant culinary experience and does not take a lot of time. Therefore, such a solution will definitely appeal to lovers of canned salads.
How to roll up a salad with zucchini, tomatoes and cucumbers
Only high-quality and fresh vegetables should be used for harvesting. It is advisable to take young specimens of cucumbers and zucchini. They should be small. The best option is to cook for the winter immediately after harvesting in the garden or greenhouse.
Important! When choosing cucumbers and zucchini, you need to take into account the presence of seeds. Vegetables containing large amounts of large seeds should not be used for salads.
Tomatoes are recommended to take sweet varieties. Sour tomatoes don't go well with other vegetables. These varieties are better suited for making juices, first courses and adjika.
The fruits should be thoroughly cleaned from contamination. The presence of soil residues on zucchini and cucumbers is an important indicator when buying in a store. He points out that the fruits have not been soaked in water before, which means they are fresh.
The ingredients are recommended to be washed under running water. Cucumbers should be tasted so they don't taste bitter. It is recommended to trim the edges at the sides. The hard core should be removed from tomatoes. After preparing the vegetables, prepare the salad and cover the zucchini, cucumbers and tomatoes for the winter.
A simple recipe for a salad for the winter of cucumbers, zucchini and tomatoes
There are several options for harvesting for the winter. This recipe presents the simplest cooking method with a minimum set of components.
- zucchini, cucumbers - 700 g each;
- tomatoes - 400 g;
- carrots - 100 g;
- salt - 0.5-1 tbsp. l .;
- vegetable oil - 40 ml;
- vinegar - 40 ml;
- sugar - 120 g
Important! Cut the vegetables into equal-sized pieces. You can grind it into large cubes or straws.
Since lettuce undergoes a short heat treatment, vegetables retain most of the vitamins.
- Place chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini in a saucepan.
- Add butter, sugar, garlic, salt, stir.
- Put the container on fire, stirring constantly, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
In the process of heat treatment, vegetables form juice. This will keep the salad dry. It is laid out in cans of 0.5 or 0.7 liters and rolled up.
Harvesting for the winter salad of cucumbers, tomatoes and zucchini with herbs
A wide variety of components can be added to swirls. Fresh herbs will be a great addition to the preparation, making it more appetizing.
- zucchini, cucumbers - 1 kg each;
- tomato - 500 g;
- carrots - 200 g;
- vegetable oil, vinegar - 100 ml each;
- sugar - 100 g;
- dill, parsley, green onions - 1 bunch each;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
As an addition to the described composition, it is recommended to use 3-4 tablespoons of tomato paste. With its help, it is possible to prevent sticking until the components release the juice.
- Cut the peeled tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, place in a deep saucepan.
- Add oil, vinegar, sugar, salt.
- Stir the contents of the container and place on the stove.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 30-40 minutes over low heat.
Before rolling the salads, the jars must be sterilized in a water bath for 15 minutes.
The workpiece must be rolled up in pre-sterilized banks. For this, glass containers of the required volume are placed in a steam bath for 15-20 minutes.
Zucchini, tomato and cucumber salad with garlic
Cooking a salad of zucchini, cucumbers, tomatoes together for the winter usually involves heat treatment. This recipe eliminates this need, which greatly simplifies the preparation of vegetables.
You will need:
- cucumbers, zucchini - 1.5 kg each;
- tomatoes - 800 g;
- carrots - 300 g;
- garlic - 1 large head;
- sugar - 100 g;
- vinegar, sunflower oil - 150 ml each;
- black pepper - 8-10 peas;
- salt - 3 tbsp. l.
The cooking method is incredibly simple.
The salad is ideal for all supporters of proper nutrition.
- Zucchini and cucumbers with tomatoes are chopped into cubes, mixed in a container with oil, vinegar, sugar and spices.
- Garlic can be finely chopped or passed through a press.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly and put in the refrigerator to marinate.
- Then it is placed in jars sterilized on a steam bath and closed.
Lightly salted salad of cucumber, zucchini and tomatoes for the winter
It is enough just to prepare a delicious lightly salted salad from fresh vegetables. It can be eaten almost immediately or canned to open in winter.
- cucumbers, tomatoes - 1.5 kg each;
- zucchini - 1 kg;
- onions - 750 g;
- vinegar - 3 tbsp. l .;
- salt - 3 tbsp. l .;
- vegetable oil - 250 ml;
- sugar - 3 tbsp. l.
Vegetables are washed thoroughly and left to drain so that excess liquid does not get into. It is best to peel the zucchini.
Cucumbers in salad are lightly salted, fragrant and crispy
- Cut cucumbers into slices, zucchini into cubes, tomato into oblong slices.
- Mix in a saucepan or wide bowl.
- Add the onion, cut into half rings.
- Add spices, sugar, oil and vinegar.
- Stir the ingredients and leave to infuse for 1 hour.
While the mixture is infused, the jars should be boiled. The indicated amount of ingredients is calculated for 4 containers of 1 liter. Each jar is filled with salad, placed in boiling water, then taken out and rolled up.
Adjika from tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini
You can prepare vegetables not only in the form of a salad, but also an appetizing adjika. This option will appeal to connoisseurs of cold snacks and will be able to complement any dish.
The following components are required:
- zucchini, tomatoes - 3 kg each;
- cucumber - 1 kg;
- garlic - 2 heads;
- sweet pepper - 500 g;
- vegetable oil - 200 ml;
- sugar - 0.5 cups;
- ground red pepper - 3 tbsp. l .;
- salt - 50-60 g.
Vegetables must first be peeled. Otherwise, its particles will fall into the adjika, affecting the consistency.
How to make adjika:
- Peeled zucchini, cut into large pieces.
- Pass through a meat grinder with garlic.
- Add oil, sugar, salt to the composition.
- Put on the stove, bring to a boil, cook for 40 minutes.
- Add red pepper 7 minutes before the end.
Adjika turns out to be moderately salty, spicy and spicy
Jars are filled with ready-made adjika and rolled up. This method of canning cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini and peppers will certainly delight you with its simplicity.
A quick recipe for a delicious salad of cucumbers, zucchini and tomatoes with carrots
Carrots are considered an integral component of many preparations for the winter. It is great for preservation in combination with zucchini, tomatoes and cucumbers.
- zucchini, cucumbers - 1 kg each;
- carrots and tomatoes - 0.5 kg each;
- vegetable oil - 50 ml;
- vinegar - 50 ml;
- sugar - 50 g;
- salt - 5 tbsp. l .;
- garlic - 4-6 cloves.
Ingredients can be chopped, grated, or using the special attachment on a blender or food processor. The use of such household devices can reduce the time required to prepare components.
The salad can be used as a separate dish and as a side dish for meat or poultry.
- Chop zucchini, cucumbers, carrots into thin long strips.
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes.
- Mix the ingredients in an enamel saucepan.
- Add chopped garlic.
- Add oil, vinegar, sugar, salt to the composition.
- Stir the ingredients and place the container on the stove.
- Stirring regularly, bring the contents to a boil.
- Cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
The salad is removed from the pan with a slotted spoon and a glass container is filled tightly with it. From above, the contents are poured with the remaining hot juice, rolled up with an iron lid.
Spicy zucchini salad with cucumbers and tomatoes for the winter
You can cook vegetables for the winter using original ingredients. The preparation made according to this recipe will surely please the lovers of spicy food.
List of components:
- cucumbers, zucchini - 1 kg each;
- tomato - 700-800 g;
- carrots - 400 g;
- chili pepper - 0.5-1 pod, depending on preference;
- sunflower oil, vinegar - 100 ml each;
- salt - 30 g.
Winter roll can be used as an addition to porridge, meat and potatoes
- The chopped components are mixed in a saucepan, vinegar, oil, salt are added.
- Put the container on fire, bring the contents to a boil.
- Crushed pepper is introduced into the workpiece, stirred and removed from the stove.
- The prepared salad is laid out in jars, closed.
Vegetable rolls are kept in the basement, cellar or refrigerator. Storage in a pantry room is allowed, provided that the banks are not exposed to direct sunlight. The optimum temperature in the room where the conservation is located is 6-8 degrees. In such conditions, the procurement will be preserved for 2-3 years. At higher temperatures, the period is reduced to 8-12 months.
Salads for the winter from cucumbers, zucchini and tomatoes are simple to make and available to everyone. This is one of the best ways to harvest seasonal vegetables for the winter. The correct choice of ingredients, preparation, adherence to the conservation technology ensure the long-term preservation of the seals. Salads prepared according to recipes are sure to delight not only in winter, but also at any other time of the year.